Unraid 5.0-RC11 Log on

I have a Popcorn V8 connected to my Unraid to play movies. Unraid 5.0 Beta14 ran perfectly. But I heard that Unraid 5.0-RC11 was pretty stable so I upgraded. I have spent the better part of 2 days trying to get rid of the log on screen on my Popbox V8 to Unraid. With version 5 beta 14 there was no log on screen. I ran the new permission several times to the same effect. I tried to add a new user and PW and can not sign in with that either.

So I reverted back to 5Beta14 and got rid of the log on screen. I never had any user ID nor PW. I am nobody-users as per the new permission. One day soon, I need to upgrade to 5 Final, how do I get rid of the log on screen? :-[

Update: So I tried again. Installed 5.0-RC11, ran the new permission, check that all the disks were set to public. In short everything were the same settings as in 5.0Beta14. And same results again, new log on screen, Tried to create a new user with password, cannot sign in no matter what.

Does anybody know how to get rid of the log on screen except by reverting back to 5.0Beta14? Thanks in advance.

Update 2: No matter what 5.0-RC11 did something to my server (details in my signature below), the damned log on screen prevent any use of my server. I just found it exasperating to have problem with a near final release. May be it's not happening to anybody else since nobody seems to have any idea of what I am talking about. >:(

• 4 weeks later...