Sickbeard post-processing after upgrading to unraid 5.0

Back on unraid 4.7 I had Sickbeard with Sabnzb setup perfectly.

After upgrading to Unraid v5.0 and installing Sab/Sickbeard using Influencers plugins I've been unable to get post-processing working 100%.  Anyone know a good link to configuring post-processing for sickbeard/sab on Unraid v5.0?

Currently after tv episodes are downloaded they're put directly into the base TV folder and not the corresponding [series]\[season#] folder.

1) Sickbeard sends nzb to Sab to download.

2) Sab downloads nzb assigning the TV category.

3) TV Category in Sab is setup to run sabToSickBeard.py script with a path set to "mnt/user/TV"

Shouldn't the sabToSickBeard.py be taking the downloaded episode and copying it to the correct [series]\[season] folder?

• 2 months later...

Hi there I didn't want to open up a new topic for this and this was a similar topic.

I hope you came right with those rename settings in Sickbeard.

My problem is regarding the sabtoSickbeard script not deleting the series files after copying them to my tv library (sickbeard archive tv folder). It is now duplicating the files which I think might be either because of a permissions problem (sb not being able to delete files in that folder) or a problem with the script , but that seems to be working fine according to the log in sab, no errors or anything.

Any ideas guys?