Total loss of usb key

I over wrote whatever was in the zip. I don't see a super.dat file on the drive.

it would be in the config directory.  (as long as you did not re-format the drive, it should still be there)

In any case, all is not lost.  Even if you did re-format the disk, the only critical disk in the assignment is the parity disk.

(you would NOT want to assign a data disk as parity, as the data on it would be overwritten)

If you do not know which disk was the parity disk, assign all the disks as data disks and NO disk as the parity disk.  One of the disks will show up as "unformatted"  That is the parity disk.  Simply stop the array and re-assign it as the parity disk.

If multiple disks show up as un-formatted, do NOT format them.  Seek guidance here.

Joe L.

The only file you need that's not in the downloadable distribution is your key file => either Plus.key or Pro.key, depending on which version you have.    This is tied to the GUID of your flash drive, so it only works with that drive.

Do you have that?    When you bought it, LimeTech would have sent it to you as an e-mail attachment (unless you purchased a pre-configured flash drive).

As long as you have the key, you can simply reformat the drive; label it "UNRAID", use the "MakeBootable" utility from the distribution; and copy all the files to it.  Then just copy your key file to the Config folder, and it's ready to go.

If you've lost your key file, send a copy of your receipt to LimeTech and I suspect they'll replace it.

The only file you need that's not in the downloadable distribution is your key file => either Plus.key or Pro.key, depending on which version you have.    This is tied to the GUID of your flash drive, so it only works with that drive.

Do you have that?    When you bought it, LimeTech would have sent it to you as an e-mail attachment (unless you purchased a pre-configured flash drive).

As long as you have the key, you can simply reformat the drive; label it "UNRAID", use the "MakeBootable" utility from the distribution; and copy all the files to it.  Then just copy your key file to the Config folder, and it's ready to go.

If you've lost your key file, send a copy of your receipt to LimeTech and I suspect they'll replace it.

Don't reformat or re-label yet.  See Joe L's advice, then come back to us if you still have issues.

Well good news, bad news.

My array came back up. I have my data, but all my settings are gone. The plugins are still there, but nothing is populated in it. I thought I saved all those to my HDD's.

Its been a while since I set this up and forgot a lot. I bet they are still there I just have to find them. Thanks for your help.

Glad your array's okay ... and all your data.

Remember BACKUPS are important ... and this includes not only for your data, but also your Flash drive ==> you should occasionally copy the entire contents of the Flash drive to a folder on your PC.  e.g. "UnRAID Flash Backups", with perhaps a subfolder for the data of the backup.