[SOLVED] Login prompt & network connectivity are gone after upgrading unMenu

I had unRAID 4.4.4 installed on my server since around August 2010. Everything was working fine until today, when I decided to upgrade to the latest version of unMenu (using its interface). Since then, my server disappeared from my network, and when I try to log directly using the server's keyboard, I do not see a login prompt (even after pressing the "enter" key several times, which only adds breaking spaces). The last line shown right before the blinking underscore is "starting syslog daemons: /usr/sbin/syslogd -m0"

The only command that the server accepts is reboot, using [CTRL+Alt+Del] (powerdown package was previously installed).

The problem remains after upgrading unRAID to version 4.7 (following instructions posted in this forum).

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

PS:

The code present in the "go" file is:

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

installpkg /boot/packages/cxxlibs-6.0.8-i486-4.tgz

/boot/unmenu/uu

cd /boot/packages && find . -name '*.auto_install' -type f -print | sort | xargs -n1 sh -c

EDIT:

I decided to format the flash drive containing unRAID, then I transferred version 4.7 (plus unMenu 1.5), as well as the old configuration and license files. Then I powered the server, assigned the devices according to the pre-problem configuration, started the array... And everything is fine now.

syslog-20131127-141354.zip