Error transfering files using OSX to 5.0.5 Pro

I'm currently running 5.0.5 Pro on my movie server and I'm having issues loading files via OSX.

I get the following error with 5 seconds left before completion:

The operation can’t be completed because an item with the name “Thunderbolt and Lightfoot 1974” already exists

I can't tell if the file does complete but it does play okay.

How do I work out whats happening?

My other server is running 5.0.4 and doesn't seem to have the same issues.

Could I rollback to 5.0.4 and try it? Is there anything special I have to do to roll back other than copy the three 5.0.4 files over?

If this is still failing after the rollback:

1. Run Reiserfsck on the drives in your array.  http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Check_Disk_Filesystems

2. Run the Extended Attributes fix.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=28484.0 

3. Look in Midnight Commander at your movie share.  (Either in the console or login to unRAID via Terminal)

Delete any files that begin with a dot. '.'    (look in the path to the Thunderbolt movie...if you have a cache drive, look on that,too.)

Try the copy again.

I'm running 10.6 Snow Leopard.

I think the mobo is on it's way out. Tried to do Reiserfsck but the USB keyboard isn't working. I tried the flash drive from another server and all the writing is purple on the screen.

I can't access the web GUI anymore either.

A mobo died (ASRock 880GMLE) on this server about two years ago and I had to change it. I think I got an extra spare one at the time.