[RESOLVED] Added Cache Drive, unable to Format

unRAID version 5.0.5 - NO Plugin's, 100% Bone stock (I'm 99% sure) - SysLog attached.

I just did a pretty major HW upgrade (Motherboard, CPU, RAM, SAS cards, etc).  All of the drives show up with the new system, Array Started Shares accessible, etc, everything is good there...

Because of the new config, I was able to add my 20th Drive to the array (was limited to 19 on my previous hardware), and was going to go ahead and add a Cache drive so I could begin to setup some apps such as Plex, Sickbeard, SABNZB, etc.

Cache drive installed (physically), added to the array in the "CACHE" Slot... the drive shows up as "unformatted", which I'd expect, pretty sure it was an old 1TB that I at one time used in the Array, but had upgraded (and might have precleared, but not 100% sure)

I click the "Yes I want to do this" check box, click FORMAT and nothing happens.  Have tried a few times, removed and readded Cache Drive to array, restarted, etc.  I have other drives I can test too, but haven't gone that far yet.

Syslog.zip

Archived