Feature request: limit user access to shares by time of day, day of week

Feature request to create rule(s) to limit user(s) access to shares by time of day.

• Users - define whether or not share access time limit rule applies to each user.
  • Time of day - defined (access/no access) by hh:mm definitions.
  • Day of week - define if a rule is enforced by each day of week.
  • Shares - define shares included in each rule.

Example for this feature:  I've created a kid safe share (movies/music/pictures/etc) for my kids by creating a distinct share and distinct user (give kids their own username and password).  I want to limit their access to that share by time of day and day of week (so they aren't tempted to stay up too late).

This feature would accomplish this task.  Another way to accomplish this task might be to limit IP access by a firewall rule, such as set static IPs for each kids device and define time limits to the unRAID server access (I think might be possible in pfSense by setting IP address to IP address time limits).

I'd think it's easier to do this by giving them a PC that has access rules enforced on it -- there are many programs available to do that.    Then that PC wouldn't let them use it outside of the specified time period ... regardless of what server it was connected to (e.g. your UnRAID server with the content).