Set up docker questions

Hi,

I'm a little confused with some of the setup procedure, I've searched through the forum and whilst I've gained quite a bit of knowledge, the answers to these simple questions seem to elude me (cant see the wood for the tree, so to speak).

1) I'm going to set up docker on my btrfs formatted cache drive, looking at midnight commander, I can see 2 separate drives one labelled cache, and another labelled btrfs, is this correct?

2) The default install for docker appears to be to mnt/cache/docker, will this not get moved by the mover script when it routinely runs? If so, how do I prevent it being moved?

3) I see mention of an appdata directory which is a cache only user share, how can I create this, and ensure it does not get moved by the mover script?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Glen.

Hi,

I'm a little confused with some of the setup procedure, I've searched through the forum and whilst I've gained quite a bit of knowledge, the answers to these simple questions seem to elude me (cant see the wood for the tree, so to speak).

1) I'm going to set up docker on my btrfs formatted cache drive, looking at midnight commander, I can see 2 separate drives one labelled cache, and another labelled btrfs, is this correct?

My cache drive is btrfs, and I have /mnt/cache but no /mnt/btrfs.

2) The default install for docker appears to be to mnt/cache/docker, will this not get moved by the mover script when it routinely runs? If so, how do I prevent it being moved?

Under Shares, click on the share name to get to the settings for that share. Set it to Use cache disk: Only

3) I see mention of an appdata directory which is a cache only user share, how can I create this, and ensure it does not get moved by the mover script?

Under Share, click the Add Share button, then fill in the share name and see answer to 2) above.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Glen.