MOBO for RPC-4220 and 20 Drive Setup

Hi Everyone,

New to building an unRAID box but not building computers in general.  I have poured over the forums and have gained a ton of insight on what I would like to build.  However, I am struggling to pick a proper MOBO and Processor due to the sheer amount of options.  I am not so much concerned with cost as getting something that will last many years to come and allow me to expand where needed.

I am looking to build a system to host PLEX, TV(HDHOMERUN Streaming), Movies, computer backups, storing surveillance images from cameras to start with.  Virtualization also interest me and do not want to limit myself to a build that would not allow this or future expandable options.  Bottom line I like to tinker with many aspects and would like the server to handle anything I throw at it. 

What I have come up with so far is as follows:

unRAID Build

1 x Seasonic SS-660XP2 ATX 12V/EPS 12V, 660W, 80 PLUS PLATINUM Full Modular certified Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

1 x NORCO RPC-4220 4U Rackmount Server Chassis w/ 20 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS 6G Drive Bays (Mini SAS Connector)

2 x SUPERMICRO AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 PCI-Express 2.0 x8 SATA / SAS 8-Port Controller Card

- 4 x Rosewill RASA-13005 0.5M SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal Multi-lane SAS Cable

- 1 x Nippon Labs SATA to Molex Power Adapter SATA-FM SATA 15 Pin male to Molex 4 pin female adaptor for SATA I and SATA II Hard Drive Model SATA-FM

2 x 4tb, 2 x 3tb, 2 x 2tb, 2 x 1.5 Hard Drives = 8 plux be able to expand up to 20

Motherboard TBD

Processor TBD

Memory TBD

I appreciate your thoughts on which Motherboard and processor to get?  I was looking at the BEAST builds from Raj but those seem to be dated based on the post date.  Again, appreciate your help!

Thanks for your input Chris.  I did look at that one but was concerned about not having very many PCI Express slots.  I guess it does not matter since it will be a true server.  In regards to the HDHomeRun it is a separate box plugged into the network.  There are plugins available for PLEX that should work for my purposes. 

Based on using the X10SL7 this is what I have come up with so far:

SeaSonic SSR-650RM 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

1 x NORCO RPC-4220 4U Rackmount Server Chassis w/ 20 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS 6G Drive Bays (Mini SAS Connector)

4 x Rosewill RASA-13005 0.5M SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal Multi-lane SAS Cable

1 x Nippon Labs SATA to Molex Power Adapter SATA-FM SATA 15 Pin male to Molex 4 pin female adaptor for SATA I and SATA II Hard Drive Model SATA-FM

2 x 4tb, 2 x 3tb, 2 x 2tb, 2 x 1.5 Hard Drives = 8 plus be able to expand up to 20

1 x SUPERMICRO MBD-X10SL7-F-O uATX Server Motherboard LGA 1150 Intel C222 DDR3 1600

1 x Intel Intel Xeon E3-1230V3 Haswell 3.3GHz LGA 1150 80W Server Processor BX80646E31230V3 

2 x Samsung DDR3-1600 8GB/1Gx72 ECC CL11 Server Memory

What is everyone thoughts?  Good? I am struggling a bit with the case though.  Not sure if I should go with the Norco or maybe something else.  Back to reading the forums!