Upgrade issues

So I have been having some issues since attempting to upgrade to 5.0.5. I was using 5.0rc11a. Since I had always done upgrades and had several packages and plugins I no longer used, I wanted to do a fresh install. So i backed up my thumb drive and wiped it. I put a fresh install of 5.0.5 on there and copied over everything from the config folder.

When I booted up, everything seemed fine at first glance. I setup Plex, SABnzbd, nzbdroid, and went on my way. It wasn't until i attempted to browse my 'Media' share from my windows desktop that I discovered a problem. The share showed empty, no matter what I did. If i opened a terminal window and went to /mnt/user/Media, and did an ls, nothing was returned. Every other share was fine. In the webgui, the share was also present but empty. The strange part is that plex would play everything from the path I use with the share, so for example plex would play a movie at /mnt/user/Media/Movies/Godzilla... or whatever. So I knew the data was there, I could also see it on the physical disks.

So i shut everything down and went back to my backup and copied it back and started up. Now I had a disk showing as unformatted. Hmm... ok. Stop array, shut down. Restart, now its there, but shows 3 write errors which I can see in my syslog and shows 38 pending sectors. This is one of my original drives to the server, has been in there for over 4 years and is well out of warranty. I have a spare 3TB drives sitting here and have no problem rebuilding to it. Just seems strange that this happens in the middle of this upgrade nightmare.

So my questions are, do i replace the drive? Any reason this could be a case where the drive is fine? What do I need to do to upgrade to 5.0.5 without this issue with my shares happening?

I attached my syslog that shows the errors reading from this disk. Thanks for any help you guys can give!

Errors.txt.txt

Got my issue with the disk resolved. Rebuilt onto spare drive and multiple parity checks show all is good.

I am trying my upgrade again and having the same issue. I have tried renaming share.cfg to share.old and even removed it completely. my Media share is still empty. Anyone have any ideas at all on this?

So to resolve the issue with my empty share, I renamed the share from Media to Media2. I then Created a new Media share and copied all of the data from Media2 to Media one disk at a time.

Once this was complete I was unable to delete the trouble Media2 share via the webgui so i deleted the Media2 folders from each drive. When I got to disk9 it failed to delete. This lead me to believe there was an issue with this disk. I ran reiserfsck which found one issue. I then ran the --rebuild tree as it recommended. After this, everything is good, I was able to remove the troubled share and I probably could have used it again if I wanted but didnt need to.

My new issue is my new Media share is showing double the free space it should have. Should be 1.44TB and it shows 2.88TB. I get this figured out and im set. Any ideas?