Hardware upgrade - Dynamix issues

MasterC

I just performed a hardware upgrade on my server - installed a new mobo/CPU combination.

I have booted my server back up and have been able to get into Dynamix and all the drives and the array seem to be working fine as before.

My question is is that I am no longer seeing any information being displayed on the Dashboard page of Dynamix - the page displays but no information appears? Also, the CPU temperature and utilization that used to work fine is no longer working.

Can somebody offer some insight? Do I need to update some of the Dynamix files???

I should have stated that I am running Unraid 5.0.5 as well.

I just performed a hardware upgrade on my server - installed a new mobo/CPU combination.

I have booted my server back up and have been able to get into Dynamix and all the drives and the array seem to be working fine as before.

My question is is that I am no longer seeing any information being displayed on the Dashboard page of Dynamix - the page displays but no information appears? Also, the CPU temperature and utilization that used to work fine is no longer working.

Can somebody offer some insight? Do I need to update some of the Dynamix files???

Archived