Parity Sync Errors - next steps?

I admittedly haven't been keeping an eye on my unraid server, so I shouldn't be too surprised to find some issues.  I wasn't expecting as many parity sync errors as this though.

STARTED, 6 disks in array.    Parity is Valid:.  Last parity check 12 days ago .  Parity updated  15569  times to address sync errors. 

I have a scheduled monthly check on the 1st with the NOCORRECT flag.  Looking back in the logs, the 100 entries it maxes out at have been the same for the last few parity checks, so it doesn't seem like they're moving around, and if my searching on the forums indicates, likely not a memory issue?  It also seemed like way too many to just blindly correct without more investigation.

Snippet of the syslog here:

Dec  1 00:00:01 DS9 kernel: md: recovery thread woken up ... (unRAID engine)
Dec  1 00:00:01 DS9 kernel: md: recovery thread checking parity... (unRAID engine)
Dec  1 00:00:01 DS9 kernel: md: using 1536k window, over a total of 3907018532 blocks. (unRAID engine)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370880 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370888 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370896 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370904 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370912 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370920 (Errors)
Dec  1 00:00:27 DS9 kernel: md: parity incorrect, sector=3370928 (Errors)

So far I've run Long SMART tests on all the drives - results are attached (2 drives per attached log).

From the look of it, I have some issues with sdd, but is this likely the cause of the errors?  I was going to do a reiserfsck, but I figured I'm best off asking questions before potentially making anything worse.  I do have a recently purchased 4TB I was planning on installing, pre-clearing and adding this weekend (which is what prompted me to check on the server in the first place), so at least I have a replacement drive in case that's what's needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

sdb-sdc.txt

sdd-sde.txt

sdg-sdh.txt

I can't find anything that indicates which disk is at fault in the syslog. The SMART reports show that disk sdd ST32000542AS_6XW1BDCW had problems around March. This predates the syslog. Monthly parity checks started in July and the problem was indicated on July 1. sdd ST32000542AS_6XW1BDCW is most likely the culprit. I'd replace the drive with a pre-cleared spare and then pre-clear ST32000542AS_6XW1BDCW several times and see if it passes. It appears that the drive had a transient problem.

After replacing sdd do a parity check.