Jump to content
Squid

All unRAID Application Template Repositories / Support Threads

139 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Because this thread was designed around how SMF (the old forum software) handled formatting, it was inherently incompatible with how posts / lists are generated within the current version of the forum software.

 

This means that fundamentally, it is impossible to continue to host the application lists within the actual forum.  A new temporary holding place for the lists can be seen here: https://rawgit.com/Squidly271/AppsThread/master/forumpost0.html

 

The lists will still be continued to be updated once per week (usually on Friday's)

 

A new method of displaying / generating the application lists is in progress, and once available it will be announced here.  Because a new process is in progress, I will not be expending much effort in further prettying up this temporary holding area.

 

As usual however, this list is generated merely for legacy purposes / prospective unRaid users only.  It is HIGHLY recommended to install the Community Applications Plugin onto your unRaid server to install any / all applications.

Edited by Squid

Share this post


Link to post

Hello I am looking to install http://shinobi.video/ as a docker however it doesn not appear to be in the CA list. The application looks to support dockers from the developer as suggested here http://shinobi.video/docs/start but i don't know what i would do to make this happen. Can this possibly be added to the CA app list or i be point in the direction to where i could learn how to get this as a docker in my unraids.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, bennymundz said:

Hello I am looking to install http://shinobi.video/ as a docker however it doesn not appear to be in the CA list. The application looks to support dockers from the developer as suggested here http://shinobi.video/docs/start but i don't know what i would do to make this happen. Can this possibly be added to the CA app list or i be point in the direction to where i could learn how to get this as a docker in my unraids.

 

Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, turingking said:

 

Where this button is, why can not I find it

 

Which button?

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, saarg said:

 

Which button?

Open the docker HUB search button, but I have found it

 

Edited by turingking

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, I hope this is the right place for this.

 

When I go to the Dockers tab, all of the dockers say "! not available" under version.  So I can't tell what dockers need updating.  

 

Can anyone suggest a probably cause and possible fix?  DNS settings have not changed.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi everyone;

 

A lot of linuxserver docker images are available in the CA but

linuxserver/ddclient missing.

 

Now I wonder why because it run perfectly

and as I see a lot on the forum, at lot of people have a dynamic IP and other project proposing ddclient are a little bit old.

 

Anyway great job everyone

unRaid and the community are awesome ..

Screenshot_2018-03-26_17-29-13.png

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, JOduMonT said:

A lot of linuxserver docker images are available in the CA but

linuxserver/ddclient missing.

Only reasons are they either didn't make the template, decided to drop support for it completely, or there's a fatal error in their template resulting in CA dropping it.  Beyond that, since you are already running it, it won't by default appear in "available" apps.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Only reasons are they either didn't make the template, decided to drop support for it completely, or there's a fatal error in their template resulting in CA dropping it.  Beyond that, since you are already running it, it won't by default appear in "available" apps.

 

Someone forgot to make a template for it when we moved it from lsiodev to linuxserver. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, saarg said:

 

Someone forgot to make a template for it when we moved it from lsiodev to linuxserver. 9_9

Image result for who gets spanked

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, dockerPolice said:

Image result for who gets spanked

 

Ouch! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now