Link to Wiki on the forum page?

jbuszkie

Is there an wasy way to post a link to the wiki on the forum page?  I have the forum bookmarked, and I'm constantly having to go back to the root lime-tech page to get at the wiki.  It would be nice if there was an easy way to get it from the forum main page! :-)

Jim "I know..  I should just bookmark the wiki in my browser!"

Is there an wasy way to post a link to the wiki on the forum page?  I have the forum bookmarked, and I'm constantly having to go back to the root lime-tech page to get at the wiki.  It would be nice if there was an easy way to get it from the forum main page! :-)

Jim "I know..  I should just bookmark the wiki in my browser!"

Here you go:

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Unofficial_Documentation

We have long hoped for a few links on the top page of the forums, plus a bit of an intro as to how to use the forums.  I especially have wanted something for the first time user, who is probably here because of problems they are having.  I would like to see the following, at minimum:

* Lime Technology web site

* Troubleshooting wiki page

* unRAID Wiki

* FAQ

and more could be added, but those seem mandatory.  The Troubleshooting page does have some intro discussion on how to find help and how to use the forums.

Since we are close to the subject, it would also be good to have some additional 'sticky' capabilities.

Currently, what works for me is to use the personal page you get when you register on the Wiki, add common links to it, and then keep Firefox tabs ALWAYS open to my wiki page and forum top page and the unRAID web management page and the MyMain UnMENU page.  I'm constantly checking each multiple times a day for changes.  I use the Session Restore feature of the Firefox extension Tab Mix Plus.

We have long hoped for a few links on the top page of the forums, plus a bit of an intro as to how to use the forums.  I especially have wanted something for the first time user, who is probably here because of problems they are having.  I would like to see the following, at minimum:

* Lime Technology web site

* Troubleshooting wiki page

* unRAID Wiki

* FAQ

and more could be added, but those seem mandatory.  The Troubleshooting page does have some intro discussion on how to find help and how to use the forums.

Since we are close to the subject, it would also be good to have some additional 'sticky' capabilities.

Currently, what works for me is to use the personal page you get when you register on the Wiki, add common links to it, and then keep Firefox tabs ALWAYS open to my wiki page and forum top page and the unRAID web management page and the MyMain UnMENU page.  I'm constantly checking each multiple times a day for changes.  I use the Session Restore feature of the Firefox extension Tab Mix Plus.

Ditto on what RobJ just said.  He basically described my workflow/layout to a tee.

I have long wanted the ability to sticky threads.  I am not positive if there are any moderators here with that ability but if there are then they need to get crackin.  There are mulitple things that could and should be stickied we just need someone with the power to do it.