Unable to access webUI / plugin pages etc..

Hi there,

Im currently running v6 beta 15. Recently I've noticed that I cant access the webUI. (I dont normally need to use it unless checking stats or updating unRAID) I've used telnet to access the machine and issued a powerdown -r to try and resolve the issue but that has not proved successful. I also can no longer access the web pages of Sabnzbd (docker) or sickbeard (plugin) either. I've attached a syslog if that helps.

syslog.txt

Apr 26 14:43:30 Tower logger: plugin: installing: /boot/config/plugins/dynamix.plg
Apr 26 14:43:30 Tower logger: plugin: not installing older version

Dynamix is built-in to later v6 betas, but the fact that you still have this plugin trying to install makes me wonder if you may have v5 plugins left on your flash. Also, your powerdown plugin is several versions behind.

You might try booting in safe mode to eliminate possible plugin problems and letting it run that way for a while to see if you still have problems.

A cold boot fixed the issue; currently running a parity check. I've since gone into my plugins folder and checked the plg's in there:

dynamix.plg (removed now)

dynamix.system.stats.plg (latest version)

NerdPack.plg (latest)

powerdown.plg (upgraded to 2.13 via correct github URL)

Sickbeard.plg

Thats it :/