Parity Drive Upgrade - Failed - RESOLVED

I am trying to upgrade my parity drive from 1TB to a new 3TB drive and I get a red button on the parity drive when I select either of the two newly installed 3TB drives. I am following the instructions I found on the unRAID unofficial manual.

I stopped the array, powered down the server, installed 2 new 3TB drives. Then powered up the server and assigned one of the new drives as the parity drive in lieu of the existing 1TB drive. I expected to get a green button on the parity drive and then be able to start the array and wait for parity to rebuild.

I have done a parity check on the existing server.  It is running 5.0.6 and has two 1TB data drives, one 1TB parity drive and a 60GB cache disk. I have attached a screenshot of the web interface. It shows a red button on the parity drive with the words "wrong" below it.  It also shows the array as stopped and the Start button is greyed.  It does say "upgrading parity" which is not what I expected and not what the instructions say.  I am wondering if I should just be waiting?

Parity.jpg.bccf83d2fdb5dc28d39023a37bce5e9a.jpg

Archived