Another file permission question

First off, I'm very sorry for creating another thread about this. I'm definitely not as familiar with linux as most of the people here, so please forgive my ignorance.

I just got my unraid server up and running with 6.0-rc3. So far, I love it. I used to use my windows machine to host my movies, and download via sabnzbd/sickbeard/couchpotato. I have all three setup un unraid, and they are working great, except I can't delete files created by them from my windows machine. I have unmenu installed as well if that can help. I was even able to install some VM's with windows 10 and ubuntu to play with (that's a really big deal for me!). I know this topic has been raised before, and I've read the threads leading me to believe that something is happening under the root user instead of the nobody user. From there, my head starts spinning. I am really a noob when it comes to anything beyond the web interface interaction, so again, my apologies for asking something that has probably been answered, I just can't figure it out.

If there's one of you out there that would be willing to hold me by the hand to guide me through fixing this, and how to get you the info you need to get started, I would not be able to thank you enough. I really want to take the load off my windows machine and run everything on the unraid server.

Thank you!!!!!