Installed new ASROCK C2550D4I - Won't Boot

Hi, just installed the new ASROCK C2550D4I MB.  For some reason it won't boot.  Power comes on, fans spin, but I just get a blank screen.  No Post. 

I have a usb keyboard plugged in and an old monitor via the vga port.  I noticed that there are two green lights lit on the mb.  I've attached a screenshot.  The green light near the top flashes on and on and the one near the lower left stays on.  I have no idea what that means as there's nothing in the manual.

Heeeeelp!

http://i.imgur.com/ILGSclQ.jpg

How do I connect via IPMI?  I'm totally new to this?  Do I need to install software on my laptop?

I guess you can check your router's dhcp list to see what IP it has given the asrock, then connect to it with your browser. It has a built-in console/vnc-type remote monitor/keyboard that runs on Java... so you basically just need a browser and java runtime to manage this motherboard.

edit: If it wasn't disabled VGA, then check this out:

https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/c2550d4i-no-post-no-vga-output-via-ipmi.28582/page-2

So do I need to plug in a network cable in the IPMI port and as well as one of the lan ports?

Just the ipmi port should be ok.

I don't remember if you can access ipmi from the regular lan port on this motherboard, the info should be in the manual.

No need to plug unraid at this point, as you're troubleshooting the motherboard. So just plug in power cable and a network cable to the ipmi port, turn it on and check for its ip on your router. Connect to it with your browser.

Ok, I'm there although I had problems with windows 8.1, The remote screen wouldn't work.  It tries to download somthing in order to run but it can't seem to download it.  I went to my Win 7 laptop and did it from there.  IT worked fine.  I put in a dos usb and booted.  I guess it's simply not possible to attach a monitor and keyboard and boot to Bios that way?

Last question for now.  IN the BIOS for boot sequence, my usb flash is listed twice.  One with UEFI and once again but without UEFI.  When booting DOS or UNRAID, which should I select?

Without.  Also you can reset the bios by shorting out the 2 contacts shaped like a half moon. There is no reset jumper.