[SOLVED] Shares ignore available XFS volume

I am running UNRAID 6.0 (release) and have been running 6.0 in beta and RC for quite some time.  I added a hard drive to the UNRAID server, and figured I would format it to XFS (all my existing drives are reiserfs).  The drive pre-cleared fine, and is set up as an XFS volume, and appears to be mounted, etc.  I can copy files to and from it if the drive itself is exported as a share.  However, none of my shares will write to it.  It is not on an include or exclude list, and again appears to operate fine.  With the new interface for unraid, the drive doesn't even show up under the list of selectable drives for inclusion or exclusion.  So Unraid sees the drive differently somehow, but I'm at a loss to figure out what to do to include it as an active member in the array.

Again, this is not a new issue to the release version of UNRAID, it's been going on for some time, I just haven't gotten around to asking for help to fix the problem.

Any guidance on where to look for answers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Sometimes it's the things right under your nose..

I don't even remember there being a Global Settings, but that's what the problem was.

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Unless you really want to restrict the drives used by all User shares it is probably a good idea to leave the global settings blank.  You can still apply disk level restrictions at the individual share level.