Plexconnect

Hello.  :D

Ive just installed Plexmedia server and Plexconnect on my Unraid server. Im running the latest Ver 6 release candidate 64bit. It's the Paid for Pro Version.

It all seems to be working after replacing the default ATV certificates with those from my old Windows Machine. I used to run this system on a win7 machine but have taken the plunge and am now using "Docker".

There are 2 problems however:-

1) When I attempt to Access the Plexconnect Web GUI from the Docker tab on UNRAID I get an "Error 404" message and "Cannot display webpage".

The suggestion appears to be that I need to log in to access the page??????  :-\

I really don't understand this as surely the Plexconnect Web GUI option should just take me there? I installed Plexconnect using a repository linked to by Peducharme and apparently forked from Needos version. I cannot see a version linked to by Needo at all.

2) More importantly, when using my ATV2 to display my Media Library from my Unraid Server, things look ok until I go to folder view. At that point the relevant folders appear on my TV screen (Kids, Comedy, Action, etc, etc but with no Folder names actually underneath them until I physically "Click" on a folder. The same happens when I burrow to the next level (Comedy for example) where there are unpopulated boxes for all the movies, but no cover art or film names until I select a particular movie. If I then choose a movie the next screen appears which shows me all the details such as cover art, Genre, film details etc.

Whats up here? is this a Plexconnect problem, a Plex Media Server problem, or an Apple TV problem?  :o

Kind regards.

I'm just about to do this. There is mention of needing to change the port for the Unraid Management Interface. I wasn't sure whether this meant the older unMenu interface accessed by IP:8080. If it is the new interface then this might explain your problem. In any event I would have expected two complimentary changes?