nslookup command in unRAID?

JimPhreak

There was an issue with docker and network settings that was resolved right before the 6 release. I haven't converted to dockers yet, so I don't remember the exact issues, but it certainly rings a bell with me that the google dns was set up as a failover in docker itself if the system settings didn't get propagated correctly.

The solution was to make sure all the containers were redone with the up to date settings or something like that IIRC.

There was an issue with docker and network settings that was resolved right before the 6 release. I haven't converted to dockers yet, so I don't remember the exact issues, but it certainly rings a bell with me that the google dns was set up as a failover in docker itself if the system settings didn't get propagated correctly.

The solution was to make sure all the containers were redone with the up to date settings or something like that IIRC.

Damn.  Unfortunately I'm on 6b15 and can't upgrade to 6 yet because of that pesky USB reset issue with ESXi hosts.

Archived