[Solved] Can't upgrade unRAID via plugin update

I can't seem to update unRAID, I'm stuck at 6.1.3.  Since 6.1.4 came out, upgrading has been failing:

plugin: updating: unRAIDServer.plg

plugin: downloading: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.1.6-x86_64.zip ... done

plugin: downloading: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.1.6-x86_64.md5 ... done

Archive: /tmp/unRAIDServer.zip

inflating: /tmp/unRAIDServer/bzimage

inflating: /tmp/unRAIDServer/bzroot unzip error 0

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

After rebooting, in Windows 10, the IP and the server name are no longer working, it just keeps asking for credentials.  I can't see the server or the shares.  Both are working in the browser.  And there's plenty of space on all devices.

When I run Tools->Diagnostics I just get a 404 in the browser.

I can see the directories with the information gathered from diagnostics, but it doesn't appear to be zipped (or I'm just looking in the wrong location)

drwxrwxrwx  8 root root  160 Dec  2 22:49 tera-diagnostics-20151202-2249/

drwxrwxrwx  8 root root  160 Dec  2 22:54 tera-diagnostics-20151202-2254/

I tried to zip it up myself, but don't understand how drives work in linux.  Every mnt I try and write to with Putty complains it has no disk space and can't create the file. 

Help!

I can't seem to update unRAID, I'm stuck at 6.1.3.  Since 6.1.4 came out, upgrading has been failing:

plugin: updating: unRAIDServer.plg

plugin: downloading: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.1.6-x86_64.zip ... done

plugin: downloading: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.1.6-x86_64.md5 ... done

Archive: /tmp/unRAIDServer.zip

inflating: /tmp/unRAIDServer/bzimage

inflating: /tmp/unRAIDServer/bzroot unzip error 0

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

After rebooting, in Windows 10, the IP and the server name are no longer working, it just keeps asking for credentials.  I can't see the server or the shares.  Both are working in the browser.  And there's plenty of space on all devices.

When I run Tools->Diagnostics I just get a 404 in the browser.

I can see the directories with the information gathered from diagnostics, but it doesn't appear to be zipped (or I'm just looking in the wrong location)

drwxrwxrwx  8 root root  160 Dec  2 22:49 tera-diagnostics-20151202-2249/

drwxrwxrwx  8 root root  160 Dec  2 22:54 tera-diagnostics-20151202-2254/

I tried to zip it up myself, but don't understand how drives work in linux.  Every mnt I try and write to with Putty complains it has no disk space and can't create the file. 

Help!

It looks like you ran out of memory, how much is installed? Do these commands:

df -h /tmp
free -m

I think you're right.  /tmp is at 100% usage.  Is /tmp a ramdrive?

#df -h /tmp

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on

-              978M  978M    0 100% /

#free -m

total      used      free    shared    buffers    cached

Mem:          2004      1874        130          0          0      1533

-/+ buffers/cache:        340      1663

Swap:            0          0          0

I rebooted to clear out /tmp, and started the array and /tmp jumps from 400M used to almost all of it.  Yet, when I do ls -l -a -R, I see no files, just some empty directories.    I upgraded before starting the array and that gave me enough memory to complete it.