plugins broken

fonts

Hi All,

i accidentally plugged in another usb drive that had unraid on it and it wiped most of my settings.

so i started re-setting up everything and when i go to the plugins section i can only see the unraid os and the web interface so i thought ok ill reinstall the plugins but when i try to do that i get an error like this

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/boot/config/plugins/recycle.bin.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin on line 193

plugin: xml parse error

if i go into the settings menu i can see the plugins but obviously they dont work. so it seems the plugins are still in the web interface but are missing files.

can anyone suggest a way that i can recover from this without having to reinstall unraid from scratch ?

if i have to reinstall from scratch is it possible to do it and maintain my data ?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

ta

storage-diagnostics-20160106-2022.zip

It's not actually possible for you to wipe your settings by booting from a different USB drive because the settings are stored on the USB drive so your original USB drive should still have those settings. This includes all plugins, docker templates, and any thing you configured in the webUI.

The syslog in your diagnostics cover the last 2 days, and it looks like your plugins are installing fine at boot including recycle bin.

There is this:

Jan  4 20:39:58 Storage emhttp: device /dev/sda problem getting size

Not sure what it means. Is sda your flash drive? The latest versions of unRAID automatically try to fix flash corruption, but I don't see anything about that. Maybe it is a flash problem.

Some other things later in the syslog about btrfs that make me wonder if there isn't some problem with your cache pool.

Post some screenshots showing your problem and maybe some screenshots about your cache pool.

Hi Turl,

thanks for your response.

sorry it may not have been clear with my previous post.

what i did was put another usb in that had unraid and mounted it using unassigned devices plugin. this auto mounted the boot partition at /boot, i then realized and unmounted it but it was too late, i rebooted hoping it would bring it all back but no luck.

please find attached some screenshots as requested.

2016-01-07_07h15_43.png.80630de824d2361811574a5ecfe6ea7f.png

2016-01-07_07h16_02.png.ee643247bde7c1683f6e85bfba022584.png

2016-01-07_07h16_13.png.2664780b611e0956207788ebe8d1cfeb.png

yep 1 plugged in now.

i had about 10 plugins installed before and they are all gone.

i can see stats,recycle bin, folder caching all under settings but they are no longer under the plugins section and every time i try to reinstall any of them i get an error similar 2 the one mentioned with the recycle bin.

thanks for your help looks like ill just have 2 reinstall.