A few questions: peripheral lighting, vm write/read speeds etc

Hello all,

So I got a few questions:

First question:

So i'm using a Windows 10 VM in unraid. And I pass through a keyboard and mouse with lighting on it. But when I close the VM the Light stays turned on, how can I automatically disable mouse and keyboard when the VM is shutdown and turn back on when the VM is?

Second question:

I made a little array and i'm also using a disk as cache (all disks are the same brand). The VM is installed on the cache disk.

1 Parity disk (1TB HDD)

1 Data disk (1TB HDD)

1 Cache disk (1TB HDD)

The weird thing is that when I run a disk benchmarker (crystaldiskmark) it shows me results like:  2500MB/s read and write. Now i'm wondering if the vm uses ram as a cache pool (it writes to ram first and thn hdd) however the speed also seems slow for ddr3 ram. Or is it just a bug with the software? If it is does someone know a software that gives accurate results?

Third question:

I got a Sandisk ultra fit (just noticed I ordered the wrong one lol), and it doesn't seem to work well in usb 3 ports (most of the time it will not get detected but the light does turn on). It does work in usb 2.0 ports 100% of the time. However it used to work 100% of the time in usb 3 ports aswell before I installed unraid on it. Just a freaky coincidence or did unraid do that for better compatibility? Should I keep it or RMA it or just order the cruzer fit instead (or maybe another usb instead since this is my second sandisk usb I have problems with)?

Fourth question:

How can I access unraid webgui from outside of my network, for example at my workplace? Or is this not possible even with plugins?