VirtIO Drivers for Win 7?

Jim, I just tried this, here's the locations for the drivers, don't know if it's any use to you...  Got an error about unsigned x64 drivers, had to install the x86 ones after...  This was with virtio-win-0.1.110.iso If you want a copy of it then let me know and I'll sort it..

QM3YqGw.jpg

A8hfi0n.jpg

JoDXWXr.jpg

VdRyRr6.jpg

Grrrrrrrr...I had a feeling it was something stupid.  I was only searching the root of E:\viostor\win7 but not any further.  Once I selected x64 is worked with the 0.1.109.iso drivers.

Thanks!

No problem, not to rub salt in the wound, but it'd probably have worked with any combination of those 3 Windows isos and virtio isos....

Well, I am rubbing salt in the wound....  ;D

Grrrrrrrr...I had a feeling it was something stupid.  I was only searching the root of E:\viostor\win7 but not any further.  Once I selected x64 is worked with the 0.1.109.iso drivers.

Thanks!

No problem, not to rub salt in the wound, but it'd probably have worked with any combination of those 3 Windows isos and virtio isos....

Well, I am rubbing salt in the wound....  ;D

Haha yea true.

Now to figure out my networking bridge situation and how it's getting IPs in the 192.x.x.x subnet when my server is in the 10.x.x.x network.  Coming from ESXi this KVM virtualization stuff is foreign to me.

You setup a bridge in network settings?

If so allocate that bridge to your VM...

Lol just came back to edit my post.  I found it but will have to wait till my server is not in use to create a new bridge.  5 people streaming right now...BASTARDS!!  :D.

Just do what I do to the wife....

powerdown -r 

Then just act surprised....  ;)

You setup a bridge in network settings?

If so allocate that bridge to your VM...

Lol just came back to edit my post.  I found it but will have to wait till my server is not in use to create a new bridge.  5 people streaming right now...BASTARDS!!  :D.

Just do what I do to the wife....

powerdown -r 

Then just act surprised....  ;)

Haha, I feel bad cutting people off with no warning in the middle of movies/shows ;).