HELP! I screwed up. Reiserfsck--rebuild-tree did not complete.

I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach & hoping for some assistance.  I'm running V5.0.5.  Syslog attached.

1) I was having problems with my mover stalling and thought extended attributes was the problem.  Ran through Tom's info and seemed to be back to normal.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46223.0

2) Then I upgraded 4 smaller drives with one larger drive.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46429.0

3) Then I started running into issues with the mover stalling again.  Found that when I upgraded the disks, there was one hidden file on three of the four disks that boogered things up.  The system had created user "Shares" for each of the three disks.  I used MC to delete the three files, and the shares went away after rebooting. 

4) Still ran into issues with the mover stalling.  Looking at the syslog it showed kernel REISERFS warning errors.  I started in maintenance mode and started a telnet session and ran "reiserfsck --check /dev/md2".  It finished and showed the following:

Bad nodes were found, Semantic pass skipped

1 found corruptions can be fixed only when running with --rebuild-tree

5) This is where I screwed up.  I read enough threads & the wiki to feel comfortable with running "reiserfsck --rebuild-tree /dev/md2", but I didn't read anything about using "Screen" to run it prior to doing so.  I ran it and off it went.  Come back a couple hours later, and someone in the house unplugged my Macbook laptop and it powered down.  When it powered back up telnet showed "Connection closed by foreign host."  I tried "reiserfsck --check /dev/md2" again, and it shows:

###########

reiserfsck --check started at Fri Feb 12 01:12:41 2016

###########

Replaying journal: Done.

Reiserfs journal '/dev/md2' in blocks [18..8211]: 0 transactions replayed

Checking internal tree.. 

Bad root block 0. (--rebuild-tree did not complete)

Aborted (core dumped)

Where do I go from here?  Is there hope for salvaging this?

syslog.zip

Don't know if it matters, but the of the 4 drives I replaced, only one had files on it.

Disk 1 - 750GB with 650GB data

Disk 2 - 80GB with 0GB data

Disk 3 - 160GB with 0GB data

Disk 4 - 750GB with 0GB data

I replaced these four with a new 2TB drive.  The drive that the reiserfsck failed to complete on is the replacement 2TB drive, so theoretically if the data is lost on this drive I still have Disk 1 above with the original data.  Not sure if that's useable or not.