Windows 10 VM crashing and stopping the array

I have a pretty newly installed Windows 10 VM, which will be my gaming system. Everything appears to have gone well in setup, and I have been slowly installing software and testing the system. Recently, it has started crashing, and the unraid array has stopped along with it. I can only assume it's crashing at the kernel level, and I'm a bit flummoxed by this behavior.

Let me know what information to upload to help diagnose this.

I have a pretty newly installed Windows 10 VM, which will be my gaming system. Everything appears to have gone well in setup, and I have been slowly installing software and testing the system. Recently, it has started crashing, and the unraid array has stopped along with it. I can only assume it's crashing at the kernel level, and I'm a bit flummoxed by this behavior.

Let me know what information to upload to help diagnose this.

Realistically what we need is a system diagnostics file as close to the crash as possible.

You could try this script I wrote temporarily to try and get the information needed:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47732.0

Its is widely untested BUT I have run it for hours on end on my server and it works fine.