Fresh install of 6.2.0-beta21 and all docker container installs fail.

So I have a new install of 6.2.1-beta1 and I keep getting messages similar to the following examples no matter which container I try to install:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="CrashPlan" --net="host" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "TCP_PORT_4242"="4242" -e "TCP_PORT_4243"="4243" -e "TCP_PORT_4280"="4280" -e "VNC_PASSWD"="" -e "UDP_PORT_4239"="4239" -v "/mnt/user/appdata/crashplan/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/":"/mnt/user":rw -v "/mnt/user/Backup/":"/backup":rw -v "/mnt/user":"/unraid":rw -v "/mnt/disks/":"/unassigned":rw,slave gfjardim/crashplan

Unable to find image 'gfjardim/crashplan:latest' locally

docker: Error response from daemon: Error parsing HTTP response: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value: "<html><body><h1>408 Request Time-out</h1> Your browser didn't send a complete request in time. </body></html> ".

See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="Grafana" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -p 3000:3000/tcp grafana/grafana

Unable to find image 'grafana/grafana:latest' locally

docker: Error response from daemon: Error parsing HTTP response: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value: "<html><body><h1>408 Request Time-out</h1> Your browser didn't send a complete request in time. </body></html> ".

See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

No issues pinging github from the commandline and I'm not behind a proxy.

I encounter this (or similar to this) failed error whether I try to install via Community Applications, a template repository, or directly created container pull.

Have I missed a step somewhere?  Nothing in the Docker tutorials, FAQ, or thread seem to address this (except for a few discussing updates to the webUI or unraid server plugins, and both mine are up to date).

Should I revert to the 6.1.9 Stable build and just start from scratch?

UPDATE: Ok, so I figured it out.  Docker doesn't like Jumbo Frames for pulling containers. Switched MTU to 1500 on my bonded connections and Containers installed.  Does anyone know a way around this for Docker?  I'd hate to lose Jumbo Frames at MTU 9000 since it works so well for transfers across my 10GbE network.  Glad I didn't actually downgrade to 6.1.9 since that probably wouldn't have solved the issue.

Hi everybody!

Same here, fresh install and while trying to install CrasPlan unRAID gets hung. No chance to reach the webgui or telnet into it. Just pushing the power button until it´s off helps.

Had no chance to try it with a regular build like 6.1.9.  :'(

Little update on my post: changing the mtu via gui didn´t work. Still hanging during poll. I attached a screenshot. Is it correct to Change the mtu via webgui? Thanks for your advise!

[/img]

Unbenannt.JPG.051b26eee302525d7bd880f94ba1b535.JPG

Bjoernwk:  Yeah yours is a different issue.  For the MTU issue it didn't even get that far and complained about getting a time-out before downloading anything.  Your error messages shows you were able to download stuff, but something else is breaking for you. 

And yes, the MTU is changed in the Network settings in the WebUI, but probably won't help in your case.