SMART report help

unRAID recently started reporting an error with a drive. I ran an extended SMART test on the drive (attached), which did not complete due to an error.  This drive is my parity drive and it is currently a 4Tb drive.

My first question, is the drive beginning to fail? I assume so, since not being able to complete a SMART test is generally a bad thing.

My second question is, if I want to take this opportunity to upgrade to an 8Tb drive do I have to do anything other than adding the new drive to the array?

ST4000DM000-1F2168_Z3026PBE-20160604-2113.txt

My first question, is the drive beginning to fail? I assume so, since not being able to complete a SMART test is generally a bad thing.

197 Current_Pending_Sector  0x0012   100   098   000    Old_age   Always       -       8
198 Offline_Uncorrectable   0x0010   100   098   000    Old_age   Offline      -       8

Replace it.

My second question is, if I want to take this opportunity to upgrade to an 8Tb drive do I have to do anything other than adding the new drive to the array?

You may want to preclear it first to make sure it's reliable than just add it.