Want to start a SABNZBD docker

I still have SABNZBD running as a plugin but I want to move to a docker.

What is currently the most used, stable docker?

What is the easiest, if possible, way to mimick my current setup in a docker, so all current folders can stay the same?

In my current setup sabnzbd is installed on the cache drive and does all downloading, repairing and unpacking on the cache drive drive. The unpacked files get moved to the array overnight. I also have setup categories.

I still have SABNZBD running as a plugin but I want to move to a docker.

What is currently the most used, stable docker?

What is the easiest, if possible, way to mimick my current setup in a docker, so all current folders can stay the same?

In my current setup sabnzbd is installed on the cache drive and does all downloading, repairing and unpacking on the cache drive drive. The unpacked files get moved to the array overnight. I also have setup categories.

You should have no problems with either the versions from lsio or binhex.  Difference between the two is that lsio autoupdates to the latest version every restart whereas binhex waits for a bit to see if the release is stable before updating the app.

As to whether or not the appdata generated by the plugin is 1:1 compatible with the docker versions, the odds say yes they will be, but there is no 100% guarantee of that.  And, even there the setup required for sab is minimal anyways...