Assistance cobbling together a template

I have cubecoders AMP (McMyAdmin 3) docker image i'm trying to get working. I tried doing the auto-magic auto populate with the apps section of unRAID but I can't get it working right.

Here is the link to the docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/othrayte/amp/

Now - if I utilize the run command via telnet, it'll start up the docker, but not named right with 2-3 containers showing up? I can access the web ui though and everything is hunky-dory minus the weird non-launched containers with what looks like random container image names. (screenshot)

I guess what I want to know is how do I pass via a template the --license-key and the module/extras properly?

Here is the command I can run from CLI for it to mostly work, and what i'm trying to replicate, more or less, within the template cleanly.

docker run -p 8080:8089 -p 25565:25565 othrayte/amp Minecraft --licence-key supersecretmindyourownbusiness +MinecraftModule.Minecraft.PortNumber 25565

--EDIT MORE INFO--

I've tried inputting the values as variables, but they're still not passing correctly. Here is my output in the log

Info: No direct arguments detected, expecting MODULE and LICENCE environment variables.

Creating module instance: ./ampinstmgr CreateInstance Minecraft Instance 0.0.0.0 8080 e30xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxx1274 password +Core.Login.Username admin MinecraftModule.Minecraft.PortNumber 25565

[info] AMP Instance Manager v1.3.3.0

--CreateInstance, -c:

Create a new AMP instance

Example: CreateInstance Minecraft MyMinecraftInstance1 0.0.0.0 8080 AMPLICENCEKEYGOESHERE Password123 +MinecraftModule.Minecraft.PortNumber 25567 +MinecraftModule.Limits.MaxPlayers 10 +MinecraftModule.Java.MaxHeapSizeMB 2048

Parameters:

- Module : See ShowModuleList for a list of available modules

- InstanceName : The unique identifier - must be alphanumeric and start with a letter

- IPBinding :

- PortNumber :

- LicenceKey :

- AdminPassword :

- ProvisionSettings : Takes the format of +key value +key2 value2 using arguments specified by ShowProvisionReqs of the specified module

Starting instance: Instance

./start.sh: line 77: cd: /ampdata/instances/Instance: No such file or directory

I'm not entirely sure what i'm doing and am trying to trip my way to a solution. I would like to understand this process a little better, and figure out what I'm looking at. Any help getting this going would be appreciated!