Having a bit of trouble with GPU Pass through

also this is the output for my hardware.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Bonaire XTX [Radeon R7 260X]
01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aac0
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 09)
03:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller
04:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller
06:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cape Verde PRO [Radeon HD 7750 / R7 250E]
06:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cape Verde/Pitcairn HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 7700/7800 Series]

which I'm looking to use 01:00.0 for my daily driver. Where do I go from here?

It doesn't appear so.....

I'll have to check on that one.

Also, is there a way to figure out what the XML should be? I see people post theirs all the time...

VT-d needs to be enabled in the BIOS (and the CPU has to support it)

XML's are auto-generated, and only modified should you need to go advanced on something that the GUI doesn't support

VT-d is good, but I think it's the IOMMU that's the reason it's not showing in GUI

VT-d is kind of IOMMU. You usually have to places in the bios to turn on VT-d, one in the CPU configuration and one in the chipset configuration. The chipset setting is normally just called virtualization.