VMs keep failing to run

Hey guys, I had some issues with a disk failure last week so I replaced the disks with new ones and copies what VM images I could over to them.  The OpenELEC and Ubuntu Server copied fine and will start on a clean boot of the unRAID server.  The problem is for some reason I keep getting errors regarding connecting to monitor.  Here is an example of one while I am trying to create a new Windows VM:

VM creation error

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 0]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 1]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 2]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 3]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 4]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 5]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 6]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 7]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 8]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 9]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 12]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 13]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPU

This is happening with graphics passthrough, and also even just using the VNC.  Does anyone know what is causing this?  It will work fine for a short period of time after a reboot but eventually causes none of my VMs to start or install.

Nobody can answer this or have any clue what I can do?  All VM's are returning the same errors depending on what machine I choose in the VM settings.

Q35-2.5:

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: 2016-09-14T22:57:44.663254Z qemu-system-x86_64: AMD CPU doesn't support hyperthreading. Please configure -smp options properly.

2016-09-14T22:57:44.701671Z qemu-system-x86_64: cannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Cannot allocate memory

i44fx:

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 0]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 1]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 2]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 3]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 4]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 5]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 6]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 7]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 8]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 9]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 12]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:EDX [bit 13]

warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPU

After I reboot the unRAID server, these VMs will stay running for a period of time then crash.  Any attempts to reboot them return the errors until it is rebooted again.  This is getting so frustrating as I use the Ubuntu server for network functions.  A failed hard disk shouldn't be causing me so many issues like this.  I will also note I have a PFSense VM (FreeBSD) that is running in shell mode and that seems to be staying up without any issues, although it is not set up inside the VM or anything.  I only installed the OS and went no further.  Please, I would appreciate any advice to go on.

Edit- looks like I am running out of memory according to the logs but I have no idea why.  I am trying to run all the same plugins, dockers, and VMs as I was before I updated to 6.2 and had this disk failure, actually less because I dont have everything installed yet.

Edit 2- It appears Plex is the issue.  It is slowly taking up more and more memory until the system runs out.  That is a separate issue but why is my CPU all of a sudden not allowing me to install a Windows 7 VM?

qemu-system-x86_64: AMD CPU doesn't support hyperthreading. Please configure -smp options properly.

tower-diagnostics-20160914-2043.zip