Amazon Cloud upload

I recently joined the Plex Cloud Beta program and want to set my unraid to either upload or sync (preferably) a share or directory with amazon Cloud storage. I have a completely unmetered internet connection and unlimited storage on Amazon. I can't see any obvious way to get unraid to connect directly to amazon Cloud, which doesn't seem to support ftp. I would prefer not to have to have to transfer files via a mounted share on a PC. I did consider installing Chrome in Docker and doing it through a web page, but I must admit I find installing Docker stuff a bit mysterious... Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

I truly wonder how long unlimited will really mean unlimited. I know those of us with 100TB are not the majority and are more likely the minority but after the onedrive issues just make me wonder. Or even to the extent of how much snooping Amazon does to your files/data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly wonder how long unlimited will really mean unlimited. I know those of us with 100TB are not the majority and are more likely the minority but after the onedrive issues just make me wonder. Or even to the extent of how much snooping Amazon does to your files/data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the TOS, Amazon snoops EVERYTHING. And will delete at will.

Doesn't stop me from utilizing it. Too good a bargain at the moment. As soon as they delete one of my files, I'm sure I'll turn to crashplan or some such. In the meantime, however, Amazon is da bomb.