Shares Disappeared and Dockers where all stopped

Hello All

Just got home from a trip and my spouse mentioned that she could not see movies in Kodi

When I logged into the server all the dockers where stopped and in my Shares there where none

Running 6.2.1 I believe and server was running

Restarted and Rebooted still no Exportable Shares present

When I explore the disks in the array I can see the share folders.  Also on the flash drive I can find the .cfg files for each share folder

Well following this post

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=51607.15

I did a scan disk on USB drive -- No errors found

I deleted share.cfg and individual .cfg and restarted -- didnt do anything andserver didnt recreate share.cfg.  Not sure here if I had to turn shares off and turn them back on .

Would like to do this

Don't run New permissions against all the drives if you use docker applications.  You can mess up some of the apps due to that script changing the permissions.  If you need to change / reset permissions, either exclude the cache drive, or install Fix Common Problems plugin and run the Docker Safe New Permissions tool instead (identical to the standard script, but will exclude your appdata locations AND CA backups of appdata)

But not sure how to run the Docker Safe New Permissions -- Found this in tools and it did not have any affect on my problem

Also just set my cache only shares to use cache drive "no" and received this error

Event: Fix Common Problems

Subject: Errors have been found with your server.

Description: Investigate at Settings / User Utilities / Fix Common Problems

Importance: alert

**** Default docker appdata location is not a cache-only share ****  **** Share appdata set to not use the cache, but files / folders exist on the cache drive ****  **** Share downloads set to not use the cache, but files / folders exist on the cache drive ****  **** Community Applications not set to auto update ****  **** This plugin (Fix Common Problems) not set to auto update ****

Kinda freaking out

Update

Not sure if this helps move in a direction to fix but when I select disk shares to yes they all show up as exportable shares.

I can access all five of my disks without a password but when I try to access my cache drive if prompts for a password an will not allow me to access.

The cache drive is where all my app data is and docker image

Well I went ahead and used the xfs_repair -L /dev/sdb1

The Shares seem to be back but there seems to be some issues with dockers so going to delete docker.img and go from there

Few questions though

1.  What pointed you to tell me to use the xfs_repair -v /dev/sdb1 command?

2.  How do I tell how much data was lost if any using the -L

3.  How do i stop this from happening again