Please help! /var/log is getting full

Hi all,

Got a warning message on Community Applications Plugin this morning  :'(  /var/log is getting full (currently 72 % used)

My server uptime since last reboot is only 2 days, so not like the log has been filling up slowly for months

Could anyone shed any light on this for me? I'm very much a Linux/unRAID noob still but I love the system so far. Just a few niggly little errors which I'd like to clear up.

Diagnostics zip file attached.

tower-diagnostics-20161106-1117.zip

It is filling up because mover is logging the move of each file in your appdata, including the many thousands of files in the Plex library.

Looks like your appdata share is currently set to prefer cache disk, which should be OK. Is that a setting you recently changed, or did you just recently add a cache disk?

It is filling up because mover is logging the move of each file in your appdata, including the many thousands of files in the Plex library.

Looks like your appdata share is currently set to prefer cache disk, which should be OK. Is that a setting you recently changed, or did you just recently add a cache disk?

Thank you for your insightful reply Trurl  :)

Amazingly yes, I have just swapped out my cache SSD for a larger one AND at the same time, moved my appdata (and system folder) to prefer cache, as per this post: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=53394

Presumably, this will stop at some point? Is there anything I need to do about the error? If it gets too full, would a system reboot help?