Headless Dropbox help please!! - Full video on how to do it coming

poopsie

I have figured out finally how to get a headless Dropbox install going, and working really well...Except for one thing.  When I reboot, it deletes all of the dropbox Daemon files used during install.  Basically, it looks like I never installed dropbox in the first place.  I am installing to /sbin/, but after a reboot, it is gone along with my symlink located in the root. 

Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?  I am just learning CLI so please be gentle :)  Once I get it figured out, I am going to make a youtube video from start to finish to help anyone else that wants to do it.  Just need to get passed this pesky uninstall bug.

Thanks!!

As Jaime says "Well there's your problem".  So the next question comes into play, how does one make it permanent?

Put the necessary packages on the flash drive and then edit the go file to install at boot.  Whether this will work or not I couldn't say as I'm guessing there's some token type auth that needs to happen, which is why this is probably better served as a docker container.