VM Clone & Spice

Lime Tech is a great product for IT users / home labs,  however it lacks some functionality that I believe would be beneficial.  Two VM functions that I find myself having to use virt-manager for is cloning and spice,  if we could get at lease get the cloning function this would be great since it already exist in kvm/libvirt.

Thank you.... 

Lime Tech is a great product for IT users / home labs,  however it lacks some functionality that I believe would be beneficial.  Two VM functions that I find myself having to use virt-manager for is cloning and spice,  if we could get at lease get the cloning function this would be great since it already exist in kvm/libvirt.

Thank you....

Virtual disk snapshot and VM cloning support is something we have on the roadmap.  As far as SPICE goes, I didn't see much gain in VNC performance using SPICE the last time we tested in the lab, but we are keeping an eye on the SPICE project and will implement it at the appropriate time if it gets more powerful.

Yep I know all the options,  Spice is much better protocol for both linux and MS VM's and is already built in to libvirt,  I was just asking to have the option with websockify.....no big deal I can just use virt-manager to manage the vm;s instead of using html5.  I if I can install Kimchi on LT.