Folder permission problem

I have one folder on my Unraid 5.0.6 server with files that cannot be renamed or deleted ("You need permission to perform this action"). These files' contents can be read and written to by everyone, however. These files can also be moved indirectly by moving the parent folder, but the files cannot be moved directly by themselves.

Using Windows File Explorer, I tried to go into the folder's settings: Security -> Advanced -> change owner (currently: nobody), but it will not let me ("Access is denied"). Trying to enable inheritance: access denied.

How can I take control of these files again?

I have one folder on my Unraid 5.0.6 server with files that cannot be renamed or deleted ("You need permission to perform this action"). These files' contents can be read and written to by everyone, however. These files can also be moved indirectly by moving the parent folder, but the files cannot be moved directly by themselves.

Using Windows File Explorer, I tried to go into the folder's settings: Security -> Advanced -> change owner (currently: nobody), but it will not let me ("Access is denied"). Trying to enable inheritance: access denied.

How can I take control of these files again?

Tools - New Permissions