Docker Image filling up?

Just looking for a second pair of eyes. I thought originally it was Radarr causing an issue because I had my /downloads path set to /mnt/User/downloads instead of /mnt/cache/downloads. When I switched it and restarted Radarr my image dropped 20GB, however it just filled up again, about 6 hours later. Not really sure what could be causing it, and I am sure I am missing something but did go through the faq on space issues.

2017-03-14 19_16_21-Hades_Docker.png

Don't know anything about Sonarr or why it needs access to /dev/rtc. Other than that, the other volume mappings look OK. The other place to look is to make sure each application is configured to write only to the mapped container folders. For example, make sure the application is using /downloads, not downloads.

39 minutes ago, wickedathletes said:

I thought originally it was Radarr causing an issue because I had my /downloads path set to /mnt/User/downloads instead of /mnt/cache/downloads.

And as with everything Linux, it is critical that you get upper/lower case exactly right. If you did have /mnt/User/downloads instead of /mnt/user/downloads, that was your problem.

3 hours ago, trurl said:

And as with everything Linux, it is critical that you get upper/lower case exactly right. If you did have /mnt/User/downloads instead of /mnt/user/downloads, that was your problem.

ya i wish that catch was it but its still happening. Is their a way to see what container is taking the space so I know what to narrow down onto? I am just assuming its Radarr since it was the newest container added.

figured out how:

docker ps -s

and its Radarr... still have no idea how though:

7cd26415cdaf        linuxserver/radarr       "/init"             11 hours ago        Up 3 hours          0.0.0.0:7878->7878/tcp                     radarr              24.9 GB (virtual 25.25 GB)

Edited by wickedathletes
5 hours ago, wickedathletes said:

ya i wish that catch was it but its still happening. Is their a way to see what container is taking the space so I know what to narrow down onto? I am just assuming its Radarr since it was the newest container added.

figured out how:

docker ps -s

and its Radarr... still have no idea how though:

7cd26415cdaf        linuxserver/radarr       "/init"             11 hours ago        Up 3 hours          0.0.0.0:7878->7878/tcp                     radarr              24.9 GB (virtual 25.25 GB)

First and easiest thing to do is to look at whatever logging level you are able to set within radar and lower it.  Since its in development, it might be actively logging "Wow it's a new second and I'm still alive, let's log that"

3 hours ago, Squid said:

First and easiest thing to do is to look at whatever logging level you are able to set within radar and lower it.  Since its in development, it might be actively logging "Wow it's a new second and I'm still alive, let's log that"

Logging is set to INFO (their lowest level). That said I did notice something and hopefully Radarr will have some more info (on their reddit).

This has happened to me twice and both times (whether related or not) I am getting heavy errors in my logs after moving a movie (and radarr thinking it didnt). So over and over I get this:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /downloads/complete/movies/BLAH.BLAH 

or this

Couldn't process tracked download Killing.Fields.2011.REPACK.MULTi.LiMiTED.1080p.BluRay.x264-ZEST: Movie with ID 1500 does not exist

That said, clearing the log doesn't release the space.

55 minutes ago, wickedathletes said:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /downloads/complete/movies/BLAH.BLAH

Generally its because you don't have the host and container path within the dl client matching exactly the host and container path on radarr  

Also are you sure you don't have a typo or something that's causing radarr to move the completes to inside the container?

Edited by Squid
25 minutes ago, Squid said:

Generally its because you don't have the host and container path within the dl client matching exactly the host and container path on radarr  

Also are you sure you don't have a typo or something that's causing radarr to move the completes to inside the container?

it has worked on about 50 files, just randomly failed on 2 other ones. So path should be ok (obviously might not be). But in Radarr  I have 0 paths set anyways. I am sure I a doing something wrong, I just can't seem to find it that is for sure.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

• 5 months later...