Randomly unresponsive intermittenly (every couple minutes)

Hey guys, I've been having this issue for quite some time now. Everything will be running dandy and I'll have deluge open and I'll see down and uploads start to plummet. I go to the home page and the server becomes unresponsive. I'll try to test it to see what's going on by transfering a file via SMB and I'll see the speed run steady at ~100 mb/s and then drop down fast to 0 for a couple seconds and then go straight back up. I've attached my diagnostics. Seems like it may be an issue with my eth0 but not sure. Thanks!

unraid-diagnostics-20170601-0057.zip

5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Do you need the mover running every hour? Performance will be considerably degraded when it runs, it should run during the night when no one is using the server.

Probably not. I was finding once every night wasn't enough at times but I will reduce. Is the mover the cause of my issues? 

That WD 320G drive is one of the oldest I have seen still running...impressive at 11+ years.  Any idea what is running on TCP port 62959?  Saw one report of possible SYN flood, but could just be an app/Docker.  Your downloads folder, is that pre post-processing or after?  If pre, suggest making it cache-only share.  If problem still occurs after johnnie.black's suggestion then I recommend installing the Netdata Docker and capture a pic during a slowdown.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 10:37 PM, unevent said:

That WD 320G drive is one of the oldest I have seen still running...impressive at 11+ years.  Any idea what is running on TCP port 62959?  Saw one report of possible SYN flood, but could just be an app/Docker.  Your downloads folder, is that pre post-processing or after?  If pre, suggest making it cache-only share.  If problem still occurs after johnnie.black's suggestion then I recommend installing the Netdata Docker and capture a pic during a slowdown.

Apologies for the delayed response. I've had the drive for a while. It's definitely the longest standing drive I've ever had. Slow downs don't seem to be happening as much. I believe that TCP port was for my deluge docker which I've recently reinstalled and it's been running a lot smother. The downloads folder is pre (if I'm understanding you correctly). All my downloads from deluge docker go into there based on request from sonarr/cp/radarr, etc. I will look into making it cache only.