"Call Traces found on your server" & Cache Disk turning into Read Only

unRAID Version: 6.3.5

I have run the amazing "Fix Common Problems" plugin as I have had 2 occasions today where my cache drive (250GB) has suddenly turned into Read Only Mode. I also noticed earlier that there were some errors in the Main GUI page.

When running the Fix Common Poblems page the following Errors were found:

• Call Traces found on your server
    • Your server has issued one or more call traces. This could be caused by a Kernel Issue, Bad Memory, etc. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums

So here I am! Any help would be great!

Thanks

keevil-diagnostics-20170717-1736.zip

On 17/07/2017 at 5:46 PM, Keevil said:

So here I am! Any help would be great!

You problems start with errors on the SASLP and the cache disk, can't be sure which caused the error, after that the SASLP driver crashed causing more errors, including filesystem issues, cache disk has some reallocated sectors but no pending sectors.

I'd recommend the following:

Run an extended SMART test on the cache disk, if it fails replace it, if it passes replace cables and since you have some free connect it to an onboard SATA port, check filesystem on that disk, delete and recreate docker image and see if the issues go away.

On 20/07/2017 at 9:19 AM, johnnie.black said:

I'd recommend the following:

Run an extended SMART test on the cache disk, if it fails replace it, if it passes replace cables and since you have some free connect it to an onboard SATA port, check filesystem on that disk, delete and recreate docker image and see if the issues go away.

Thanks I will give this a go and see if that helps!