unOfficial unRAID Manual

Rajahal

For what its worth the normally accepted way of doing this is to not worry too much about the format but to get the information in. Too many times a formatting plan becomes out of date as more and more people put info in.

Another good rule of thumb is to highlight areas that are missing with some stand out formatting or the better way linking to a sub-page but that has no content yet.

The key here is that unlike your own documents formatting, style and anything else can be undone by just one keen user with a different take on it, so until its done as in basically complete all bets are off.

Also the other thing we will see eventually is the UK vs USA spelling battle :)

Some nice points here. I would try to keep in mind an overall format, but it's not massively important and a format tends to appear from a large wiki editing project such as thing. I didn't intend to say "set the format first", but what I wrote did read that way.

In short, people should just write articles on things that need to be done (e.g. how to run and read a preclear script) and link it into other parts of the wiki. The latter is important; if your masterpiece doesn't link anywhere then few people will find it.

And you Americans can't spell anyway!!  ;D

[...] but it's not massively important and a format tends to appear from a large wiki editing project such as [red]thing[/red].

Ironic, isn't it?   ;D 

It's not mis-spelled, just not the expected word if American English was intended. 

(But who knows, it may be a British "thing"  ;D)

[...] but it's not massively important and a format tends to appear from a large wiki editing project such as [red]thing[/red].

Ironic, isn't it?   ;D 

It's not mis-spelled, just not the expected word if American English was intended. 

(But who knows, it may be a British "thing"  ;D)

I spelt "thing" correctly - but of course I meant "this"  ;D

Archived