BTRFS error (device loop0): parent transid verify failed

Hello,

I have been using unRAID for quite some time now with no issues and I absolutely love it! But today I ran into my first problem. I logged in to the WebUI on my server and noticed two red popups from the plugin "Fix Common Problems". It said that my Docker image was not writable and I don't remember the second thing it said. I tried to open the WebUI of one of my containers, and sure enough it wasn't working even though it said the container was started. I looked at the server log file and noticed it was FULL of errors, all saying the same thing:

BTRFS error (device loop0): parent transid verify failed on 451182592 wanted 512636 found 511415

I rebooted my server and all is well now, but Fix Common Problems recommended that I post this on the unRAID forums, and I just want to be sure nothing is wrong with my hardware / software and this isn't going to cause any issues in the future. I have posted my unRAID log before the reboot. I will be happy to post system specs or any other log files required to help with the diagnosis.

syslog.txt

• 4 years later...