New build, have two 500gb SSD for cache. Best way to configure?

New Supermicro server build, 12C/24T and 48gb ram.  Sata ports are 3gbs. Server will be 95% Plex and media serving, no VM's, just a few Docker containers.  I was fortunate enough to end up with two Samsung 500gb SSD, and I'm wondering about the best way to configure them. 

The containers, Plex metadata, etc are about 200gb.  I'd like to also have new content cached, that's about another 400-500gb.  I really want this server to be Plex optimized, I'd like a very fast UI especially for new content. 

My first idea was to use one as cache, the other as an unassigned device.  But having two separate volumes is a bit of an aggravation.  I then saw that you can use a btrfs Raid 0 cache, which is nice as it presents a one large volume, but it doesn't seem like a btrfs Raid 0 is a set and forget sort of thing.

I'd like to hear your opinions of how you would configure this for Plex

use that ram for your transcoding too, there is just two things you have to change. map a path to the temp cache in the docker settings and then in the plex server settings. there is a thread that shows you the exact thing to type. 

and as for your question, if all you care about is obtaining the best plex experience then I would go the raid 0 you're talking about with the ssds. Otherwise leave one ssd to unraid and one only for plex use, then no matter what your unraid server is doing, the plex ssd won't be sharing it's bus bandwidth for anything else.

Edited by s_mason16