Fail to add keyboard to VM

This is a new and very weird issue. Most likely has something to do with passing through my Nvdia GPU...

I now have two Win10 VMs. Both of them are running fine individually. I am passing through my Nvidia GPU to one of them.

I am now trying to pass-through my USB keyboard or USB mouse. Just to one of the VMs (the one, to which I also passthrough the GPU). UPon adding either the USB mouse or USB keyboard, I can no longer start the VM. Instead I am seeing the following error message:

*** internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2017-11-16T13:46:54.708230Z qemu-system-x86_64: -chardev pty,id=charserial0: char device

*** redirected to /dev/pts/4 (label charserial0)
*** 2017-11-16T13:46:58.875101Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device usb-host,hostbus=2,hostaddr=2,id=hostdev3,bus=usb.0,port=2: Warning: speed mismatch

*** trying to attach usb device "JMS56x Series" (super speed) to bus "usb.0", port "2" (full+high speed)
*** 2017-11-16T13:46:58.991854Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device usb-host,hostbus=2,hostaddr=2,id=hostdev3,bus=usb.0,port=2: failed to open host usb device *** 2:2

Any thoughts?