Not able to sign in during Purchase

I tired to purchase the product today when i was trying to sign in there i wasn't able to do it. 
Have attached the images for reference here. I entered the email ID and password credentials that i use for forum in lime tech and tried multiple times. It says they don't match/Wrong.
 Please help here folks. And am very sure that the email and password i have entered are clearly right as am raising this topic under same credentials. So something with the server or am missing something here?

not able to sign in 2.PNG

not able to sign in.PNG

The "sign in" feature of the shopping cart service we use was mostly convenient in the days when we sold complete servers, hard drives, and other physical components: it permitted order status check and faster re-order.  These days it's more confusing than helpful and so we just now got rid of that.  Thank you for the post bringing this to our attention.

27 minutes ago, limetech said:

The "sign in" feature of the shopping cart service we use was mostly convenient in the days when we sold complete servers, hard drives, and other physical components: it permitted order status check and faster re-order.  These days it's more confusing than helpful and so we just now got rid of that.  Thank you for the post bringing this to our attention.

Thanks man. Just saw the mail. So nice of you guys :)