Upgrade to 6.4 disk wrong error

Bomarc

Hello,

I'm fairly new to unRAID having built my first server for it last month.  Everything was working fine.  So when I saw the upgrade available I decided to run it.  Before I ran the upgrade I stopped the array, Docker, and VM I had running.  I'm currently only running 3 disks with no parity drive.  

After booting back up I had this error on the main disk panel:

image.thumb.png.de2bd13b72e4d40f3bee8c0bcb2fb804.png

Drive names appeared to match to me but for whatever reason the server didn't like it.  Tried to solve it myself first did some searching found a post  that said to do a New Config with a retain all option.  I tried that and the wrong disk error went away but when I tried to start the array I received a new error that the drive was unmountable.  I unfortunately did not capture a screen shot of that message.   But it didn't like the partition information and looked like it wanted me to reformat the drive. 

So I downgraded the flash drive back to 6.3.5 and everything came back up fine.  Drives mounted and everything is working as it was before.

I did capture a diagnostic that I attached before I started trying to fix the issue.  Wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I try the upgrade again.  If I need to reformat the drive that's not that big a deal.

Thanks.

unraidserver-diagnostics-20180117-1243.zip

Archived