We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

multiple docker paths for seeding: couchpotato, seeding torrents

rutherford

I've got a broken symbolic link, and I'm sure my setup isn't right. When I started getting into what should be where, I got a lost in my brain, as each docker has it's own virtual file system that represents actual folders on the server.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  40 Jan 23 05:41 The.Movie.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv -> /movies/The Movie\ (2017)/TheMovie.mkv

Couchpotato finds something it wants on a torrent site, Settings>Searcher>Torrentsite, specified to seed to 1.5 for 9999999 hours

Grabs that torrent, and sends it to Transmission (Settings > Downloaders > Transmission) no specified directory, so ends up at Transmission default download dir

When Transmission finishes, Couchpotato looks in a Finished directory Settings > Renamer > From, and renames and moves them to Settings>Renamer>To

Now, so far as that hardlink is concerned up above, there is no "/movies" folder, there is only an unRaid share "/mnt/user/movies" so I think that's where it's getting broken. The other settings are under Renamer/Show Advanced: Default File Action: Move, Torrent File Action: Link.

I'm not worried about space. I've updated both of them to Copy and Copy.

Am I following this process flow correctly? There are too many things for me to juggle in my head! Any guidance would be great.

Archived