Suggestion for Docker Support Threads

wayner

I sometimes browse through the Docker Support forum looking for interesting new Dockers to try out.  It would be great if the first post of each Docker Support thread contained a short description of what the underlying software actually does.  I know that there is usually a link to the underlying project but it would be nice to not have to go to an external link.  Some of the Dockers are obvious - we probably all know what an Apache or Handbrake or rTorrent Docker is for, but until a few days ago I didn't know what PiHole is and why it would be useful, or Heimdall.  Is there any downside to include a small one-paragraph description?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wayner said:

Is there any downside to include a small one-paragraph description?

Increased wear and tear on the maintainer's keyboard, possibilities of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fingernail chipping, Ortographobia (the fear of spelling mistakes), and other equally traumatic issues

IE: Zero reason why the guys can't do it themselves.  Alternatively, you can also do your browsing thru the apps tab which does include a description for everything.

Edited by Squid